Western Power School based Traineeships - Picton
Cert II Automotive Servicing Technology (Heavy)
Western Power Property and Fleet team are looking for a School based trainee to be based at their Picton depot to complete the Cert II in Automotive Technology (Heavy Vehicle) commencing in May 2023.
Bring your enthusiasm and determination to a role that could start your career. Working under the supervision of a qualified technician, you will learn everything that comes with the diagnosis and repair of the Western Power fleet of heavy vehicles and plant.
Western Power are dedicated to diversifying their workforce and encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and women to apply for our apprenticeship programs
What’s in it for you?
- Finish School
- Start to earn while you learn
- Obtain a nationally recognized qualification
- Complete formal TAFE/Registered Training Organisation qualification
- Receive on the job training and exposure to engines, heavy vehicles and plant
- Gain practical experience with a leading employer
Western Power are looking for a Year 10 student to complete the SBT over 2 years starting in May 2023 with the following attributes:
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- The ability to work well in a team
- Good level of language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Right to work in Australia
- An interest in Automotive Technology (Heavy Vehicle)
If you are interested in applying for Western Power's School-based Traineeship in Picton, please submit your application by 5pm 30th September 2022.
Location: Picton, WA
Applications close: 30/09/2022
Please Note: All initial communication will be through Apprenticeship Support Australia